Preston County is now accepting applications for 2020-2021 Pre-K Program and Kindergarten.
You can visit any of following schools and register your child.
Aurora, Bruceton, Fellowsville, Kingwood, Rowlesburg, South Preston, Terra Alta East Preston and West Preston
To register for PreK you need to be 4 years old by July 1st. (No Exceptions)
To register for Kindergarten you need to be 5 years old by July 1st.
If you are registering a Kindergarten student and they are already enrolled in a Preston County PreK then you DO NOT have to register them for Kindergarten. The ONLY EXCEPTION is if you are transferring schools. If that is the case the only form you need to bring to that school is this:
The following information will need to be provided for register for Pre-K :
* Pre-K-Application (Updated 12/31/19),
* copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Office of Vital Statistics Cost $12 (Mail this form to Charleston, WV)
It will look like this at the top
* immunization records Pre-K Immunization Requirements (updated 12/31/19)
* social security card
* completed health check form for 4 year old
* completed health check form for 5/6 Year old
Your child does not need to be present to register them.
Click here for a list of school contacts if you need to call or have something faxed.
New School Entry Immunization Requirements (All but PREK)